How to Qualify
Guests will receive one drawing entry ticket for every $1,200 and above jackpot won at Wind Creek Atmore in February. Place your entry ticket into the drawing drum from 2pm - 6pm.
At 6pm, 11 Players will be drawn to win up to $10,000 FREE Play!
Click Here to See Complete Rules
Criteria for Participants is as follows:
- All Wind Creek Reward Members that won a jackpot in February 2021 at Wind Creek Atmore are eligible to participate.
- Receive (1) entry for every $1200 and above jackpots won at Wind Creek Atmore from February 1, 2021- February 28, 2021.
- Guests receive a jackpot drawing entry at the time of jackpot pay out.
- Guests are responsible for keeping their jackpot entry tickets until drawing date.
- No entry tickets will be reprinted.
- 11 winners at 6pm will be drawn.
- Nightly Prize Pool (1) $10K Free Play (1) $5K Free Play (3) $2,500 Free Play, (3) $1,500 Free Play, (3) $1K Free Play
- Guests can only be called once in this promotion.
- Drawing drum will be available on drawing date from 2pm-6:00pm for Guests to drop their entry tickets.
- Drawing tickets must be unfolded prior to depositing in the drawing drum.
- Drawing drum will close to any further entries being deposited at 6pm.
- A Security officer will be present to verify winners.
- All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards Program.
- Guest must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
- The Rewards membership is provided free of charge.
- Must be 21 years of age and not on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
- The following are not eligible to participate in any form of Promotional giveaway or win any prize herein:
- Employees of PCI Gaming, Wind Creek Hospitality, PCI Gaming subsidiaries, or Wind Creek Hospitality subsidiaries.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any Marketing, Security, Information Technology and Player Services Department currently employed where the promotion is set to occur. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s living in the same household or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any participating vendor of the said promotion. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- In addition to the above stipulations, the following are not eligible to participate in any form of electronic or ticketed drawing giveaway or win any prize herein: Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gamily property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a free entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Wetumpka representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity/promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, PCI Gaming Authority reserves the right to void any entry and/or change, cancel or modify this event at any time.
See PLAYER SERVICES for details.