Clovers of Cash
How to Qualify
Receive one electronic entry for every 100 tier-points earned from Tuesday, March 1st – Friday, March 25th at 9pm while signed into your Rewards account at Wind Creek Wetumpka.
Three Players will be selected every hour for a chance to win up to $5,000 CASH.
Activate electronic entries by signing into your Rewards account up to one hour prior to each drawing. See PLAYER SERVICES for details.
Click Here to See Complete Rules
Criteria for Participants is as follows:
- Guests will be invited based on the following criteria:
- All Wind Creek Reward members.
- A total of up to $5,000 in CASH.
- At the request of the Guest they can redeem one (1) FREE electronic entry into the promotion/event between 12AM Monday March 1st, 2022 through Friday March 25th, 2022 at 9PM
- Guests can earn additional entries at the rate indicated as follows:
- Reward Card members receive one (1) entry for every 100 tier-points earned during the earning period.
- Guests earn entries between March 1st, 2022 – March 25th, 2022.
- COM members may use the Promo Perk Extra Extra and earn 3Xs entries on Wednesdays in March from 9am – 3pm @ Wind Creek Wetumpka.
- On the drawing date at each designated time, three (3) names will be drawn using CMP Electronic Quick Draw (EQD).
- Once all 3 guests have checked in at the center stage in the allotted time they will go on to play a virtual game and have the chance to win up $5,000 in CASH.
- At the time of the regular and/or Grand Prize drawing:
- If the winner is present, he will present his Rewards Card and valid ID to claim his prize. If a winner does not have their ID, CMP will be checked for a valid photo ID and verified by the Security Officer or Manager on duty.
- A Security Officer or Manager on duty will be present and will verify all winners.
- If a Guest is not present within three (3) minutes of his name being called, another name will be pulled from CMP Electronic Quick Draw (EQD), CMP Pick Random Player, or the Drawing Drum every three (3) minutes until enough Guests are present for the round to begin. If a Guest is en-route to the stage and can’t make it in three (3) minutes time limit –they can notify a Team Member to radio the stage. It will be announced that the Guests are en-route. If the Guest has notified Security they are en-route said Guest will have five (5) minutes to arrive at the stage from the time of the notification.
- Once all three (3) Guests are present, Guests will play an interactive games will be played on stage. Prize amounts range anywhere between $1,000 - $5,000.
- Guests can win once per promotional day.
- Guests must be present to win.
- If Bally’s CMP Electronic Quick Draw function is unavailable then machines will be randomly selected using Bally’s CMP Electronic Random Pick Function or by pulling a machine number from the list of gaming machines on the floor.
- Three (3) Guests will be called each ½ hour from 7pm – 9pm.
- All three (3) Guest will play the “Gridiron Grab” game on the stage to win up to $3,000 cash. All three (3) Guests will win a prize.
- com component: Guests may acquire the EXTRA EXTRA “Promo Perk” in the WStore. With this perk, Guests are able to earn 3x entries when they play at the casino on Wednesdays, February 2, 9, 16 and 23 2022 for the duration of the promotion. Guests may also acquire the PRIZE MULTIPLIER Promo Perk in the WStore – with this perk Guests have the opportunity to double their FREE Play prize.
- Promo Perk must be acquired from the WStore up to 15 minutes prior to the start of the promotion.
- Promo Perk must be redeemed at Center Stage at the time of the award.
- All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards.
- Guests must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
- The Rewards membership is provided FREE of charge.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Must not be on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
- The following are not eligible to participate in this promotion or win any prize herein:
- Employees of WCH or WCH subsidiaries.
- Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES Department employees’ immediate family members, persons or significant affiliation, or members of Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES DEPARTMENT employees’ immediate households (immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children). Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- The following guests are not eligible to participate in any electronic drawing promotion or win any prizes:
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gaming property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Participating vendors.
- WCH Directors and above, their immediate family members, and members of their immediate households (immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children).
- Neither a Tribal Council Member, PCI Gaming Board Member, Tribal Gaming
Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s or person of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a FREE entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Hospitality representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity/promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, Wind Creek Hospitality reserves the right to void any entry and change, cancel or modify this event at any time without notice.