Welcome Escape Event
How to Qualify
All Escape Card Members will receive one electronic drawing entry. Activate your drawing entry by signing into your Rewards account up to one hour prior to each drawing time.
Seven Players will be drawn each hour from 6pm - 8pm to automatically win up to $500 CASH. Then at 9pm, seven more Players will be called, and two lucky Guests will walk away with the top prize of $2,500 CASH!
Offer valid at Wind Creek Montgomery only. Guests can only win once from 6pm - 8pm but all are eligible to win at 9pm. See PLAYER SERVICES for details.
Click Here to See Complete Rules
Criteria for Participants is as follows:
- Guests will be invited based on the following criteria: Valid Escape Card holders.
- On drawing date (Saturday, February 20, 2021 from 6pm-9pm), Guests must activate their Rewards Account by carding in or using the Cardless by entering their phone number at any Player Interface to activate entries at least one (1) hour prior to the start of the promotion.
- On the drawing date at each designated time, seven (7) names will be drawn using CMP Electronic Quick Draw (EQD).
- At the time of the regular and/or Grand Prize drawing:
- If the winner is present, he/she will present his/her Rewards Card and valid ID to claim his/her prize. If a winner does not have their ID and/or Rewards Card- CMP will be checked for a valid ID and verified by the Security Officer or Manager on duty.
- A Security Officer or Manager on Duty will be present and will verify all winners.
- If a guest is not present within two (2) minutes of his name being called, another name will be pulled from CMP Electronic Quick Draw (EQD) or CMPP Pick Random Player every two (2) minutes until enough guests are present for the round to begin. If a guest is en-route to the stage and can’t make it in two (2) minutes time limit – they can notify a Team Member to radio the stage. It will be announced that the Guests are en-route. If a Guest has notified Security they are en-route said guest will have five (5) minutes to arrive at the stage from the time of notification.
- Once all seven (7) (9pm round only) Guests are present, Guests will play a game or choose an item or an envelope from a field of 1-7 items in the order in which they were called.
- Each item or envelope will contain a prize description.
- Items or envelopes will be prepared in advance of the drawing.
- Guests can win once from 6pm – 8pm and once at 9pm.
- Guests must be present to win.
- Seven (7) winners at 6pm will win $250 CASH, Seven (7) winners at 7pm and 8pm win $500 CASH, and Seven (7) winners at 9pm will win the following: 2 winners win $2,500 CASH each, 3 winners win $1,500 CASH each and 2 winners win $1,000 CASH each.
- All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards Program.
- Guest must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
- The Rewards membership is provided free of charge.
- Must be 21 years of age and not on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
- The following are not eligible to participate in any form of Promotional giveaway or win any prize herein:
- Employees of PCI Gaming, Wind Creek Hospitality, PCI Gaming subsidiaries, or Wind Creek Hospitality subsidiaries.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any Marketing, Security, Information Technology and Player Services Department currently employed where the promotion is set to occur. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s living in the same household or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any participating vendor of the said promotion. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- In addition to the above stipulations, the following are not eligible to participate in any form of electronic or ticketed drawing giveaway or win any prize herein: Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gamily property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a free entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Wetumpka representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity/promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, PCI Gaming Authority reserves the right to void any entry and/or change, cancel or modify this event at any time.