The Shamrock Showdown
How to Qualify
WindCreekCasino.com Members, come in to Wind Creek Montgomery every Wednesday in March and get one FREE entry each week. Get additional entries for every 50 tier-points earned from 7am - 9pm each Wednesday. Activate your FREE entry by signing into your Rewards account at the casino after 5pm.
Each Wednesday in March from 6pm - 9pm, you can win a share of $5,000 CASH. Then at 10pm on Wednesday, March 31st, win an additional $5,000 CASH during the Shamrock Showdown Bonus Drawing!
Not a Member of WindCreekCasino.com? Sign up TODAY. It's FREE!
Stand out from the crowd with some light-up St. Patty's Day beads! Pick up your swag at PLAYER SERVICES and wear during the occasion. Get this Promo Perk for 100,000 WScore points at WindCreekCasino.com. See WindCreekCasino.com or PLAYER SERVICES for details.
See PLAYER SERVICES for details. Valid only at Wind Creek Montgomery.
Click Here to See Complete Rules
Criteria for Participants is as follows:
- Mondays – Thursdays, October 1, 2020 through October 29, 2020, Guests playing with their Rewards Card or logged in who earn ten (10) tier-points at designated player interfaces qualify to participate in the promotion. Promotion qualifying period is every 15 minutes from 6pm – 8pm.
- Promotion period is Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, October 1, 2020 through October 29, 2020 from 6pm until 8pm. Instant hit FREE Play prizes are awarded every 15 minutes from 6pm – 8pm.
- The Guest must earn ten (10) tier-points every 15 minutes from 6pm until 8pm to qualify for promotion participation.
- Approximately fifty (50) winners will be awarded a $25 FREE Play prize every 15 minutes from 6:15pm until 8pm for the duration of the promotion.
- All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards.
- Guests must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
- The Rewards membership is provided FREE of charge.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Must not be on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy or banned.
- The following are not eligible to participate in any form of Promotional giveaway or win any prize herein:
- Employees of PCI Gaming, Wind Creek Hospitality, PCI Gaming subsidiaries, or Wind Creek Hospitality subsidiaries.
- Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES Department employees’ immediate family members, persons of significant affiliation, or members of the Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES Department employees’ immediate households (immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children). Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- In addition to the above stipulations, the following are not eligible to participate in any form of electronic or ticketed drawing giveaway or win any prize herein:
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gaming property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Participating vendors
- WCH Directors and above, their immediate family members, and members of their immediate households (Immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children).
- Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a FREE entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Hospitality representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity and/or promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, Wind Creek Hospitality reserves the right to void any entry and change, cancel or modify this event at any time without notice.