Buck Wild and Winning
How to Qualify
Receive one entry for every 250 tier-points earned while signed into your Rewards account at the casino from 7am Monday, April 5th through 9pm on Saturday, May 22nd. Activate entries beginning at 4pm each drawing day.
Starting at 5pm each drawing day, 10 Guests will be drawn every half-hour to win $250 FREE Play and an entry into the semi-final drawing. On each drawing day you can win a share of over $30,000 in CASH and FREE Play, and at the 10pm Grand Prize drawing, one lucky Guest will drive away in a 2021 Ford Bronco!
See PLAYER SERVICES for details.
Click Here to See Complete Rules
Criteria for Participants is as follows:
- Guests begin earning entries on Monday, April 5 – Saturday, May 22, 2021. A total of up to $32,750 in CASH and FREE Play, and a 2021 Ford Bronco valued up to $40,000 will be given away on Saturday, May 1, 2021 and Saturday, May 22, 2021 from 5pm – 10pm.
- Ten (10) winners of $250 FREE Play and one (1) printed entry ticket will be called for each of the preliminary rounds. Five (5) winning tickets will be pulled from the pool of preliminary winners, four (4) will win $2,500 CASH and one (1) will win a 2021 Ford Bronco.
- On the drawing date, Guests must activate their Rewards account by carding in or using the cardless system by entering their phone number at a player interface at, or less than one (1) hour prior to the start of promotion/event.
- At the request of the Guest they can redeem one (1) FREE electronic entry into the promotion/event between April 5, 2021 at 7am and May 22, 2021 at 9pm.
- Guests can earn additional entries at the rate indicated as follows:
- Reward Card members receive one (1) entry for every 250 tier-points earned during the earning period.
- Guests can receive bonus entries based on their card status:
- Play Card will receive 5 entries on Saturday, May 1, 2021.
- Escape Card will receive 50 entries on Saturday, May 1, 2021.
- Delight Card will receive 100 entries on Saturday, May 1, 2021.
- Fantasy Card will receive 200 entries Saturday, May 1, 2021.
- On the drawing date at each designated time, ten (10) names will be drawn using CMP Electronic Quick Draw (EQD).
- At the time of the regular and/or Grand Prize drawing:
- If the winner is present, he will present his Rewards Card and valid ID to claim his prize. If a winner does not have their ID, CMP will be checked for a valid photo ID and verified by the Security Officer or Manager on duty.
- A Security Officer or Manager on duty will be present and will verify all winners.
- If a Guest is not present within three (3) minutes of his name being called, another name will be pulled from CMP Electronic Quick Draw (EQD), CMP Pick Random Player, or the Drawing Drum every three (3) minutes until enough Guests are present for the round to begin. If a Guest is en-route to the stage and can’t make it in three (3) minutes time limit –they can notify a Team Member to radio the stage. It will be announced that the Guests are en-route. If the Guest has notified Security they are en-route said Guest will have five (5) minutes to arrive at the stage from the time of the notification.
- At the time of the Grand Prize drawing, five (5) names will be drawing using CMP Electronic Quick Draw.
- Guests can win once per promotional day.
- Guests must be present to win.
- In the event the CMP Electronic Quick Draw malfunctions, the drawing format will change to CMP Electronic Random Pick function or by pulling a machine number from the list of gaming machines on the floor.
- Ten (10) Guests will be called every 30 minutes at 5pm, 5:30pm, 6pm, 6:30pm, 7pm, 7:30pm, 8pm, 8:30pm & 9pm. Each Guest will have five (5) minutes to report to the drawing location. Each of the five (5) Guests will win $250 FREE Play and one (1) drawing entry ticket into the semi-final round. In the semi-final round. In the semi-final round, five (5) Guests will be pulled from the drawing drum to compete in the grand finale round at 10pm. The five (5) finalists will compete for $2,500 in CASH or a 2021 Ford Bronco.
- Location for participants to claim prize is Center Bar and Sky Bar (Winners Studio).
- com component: Guests may acquire the AUTO ADVANCE “Promo Perk” in the WStore. This perk gives one (1) entry ticket into the semi-final round without being called in a preliminary round.
- Promo Perk must be acquired from the WStore up to 15 minutes prior to the start of the promotion.
- Promo Perk must be redeemed at PLAYER SERVICES after 1pm and by midnight on the promotion day.
- All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards.
- Guests must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
- The Rewards membership is provided FREE of charge.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Must not be on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
- The following are not eligible to participate in this promotion or win any prize herein:
- Employees of WCH or WCH subsidiaries.
- Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES Department employees’ immediate family members, persons or significant affiliation, or members of Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES DEPARTMENT employees’ immediate households (immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children). Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- The following guests are not eligible to participate in any electronic drawing promotion or win any prizes:
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gaming property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Participating vendors.
- WCH Directors and above, their immediate family members, and members of their immediate households (immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children).
- Neither a Tribal Council Member, PCI Gaming Board Member, Tribal Gaming
Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s or person of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a FREE entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Hospitality representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity/promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, Wind Creek Hospitality reserves the right to void any entry and change, cancel or modify this event at any time without notice.