Happy Hour Hoopla
How to Qualify
Earn 25 tier-points every 15 minutes while signed into your Rewards account at Wind Creek Wetumpka during the promotion time period.
Drawings every 15 minutes starting at 4:15pm for a chance to win $25 FREE Play. That's 400 winners each week!
FREE Play will be automatically added to your Rewards account. See PLAYER SERVICES for details.
Click Here to See Complete Rules
Criteria for Participants is as follows:
- Guests will qualify to win their share of $10,000 in FREE Play after earning 25 tier-points earned Tuesdays in February from 4pm – 8pm.
- Guests will be invited based on the following criteria:
- Open to all Wind Creek Casino Reward Members.
- Guests earning 25 tier-points every 15 minutes utilizing their rewards card while playing on a gaming machine will be eligible to participate each Tuesday.
- Approximately (25) winners will be awarded $25 in FREE Play every 15 minutes from 4:15pm until 8pm for the duration of the promotion.
- We will have a total of 400 winners each Tuesday.
- All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards.
- Guests must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
- The Rewards membership is provided FREE of charge.
- Must be 21 years of age and not on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
- The following are not eligible to participate in any form of Promotional giveaway or win any prize herein:
- Employees of PCI Gaming, Wind Creek Hospitality, PCI Gaming subsidiaries, or Wind Creek Hospitality subsidiaries.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any Marketing, Security, Information Technology and Player Services Department currently employed where the promotion is set to occur. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s living in the same household or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any participating vendor of the said promotion. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.