Wind Creek is hiring across multiple departments for our current locations.
Don't see the job you're looking for?
Join our talent network to stay up-to-date on future job postings.
Hit the Career Jackpot
Once open, Wind Creek Chicago Southland will be an entertainment enthusiast’s dream destination—providing Guests with world-class gaming experiences, an onsite hotel, dining, bars, an event facility, and more. With so much to do on property, there’s a wide array of departments to choose from.
We strive to not only provide a first-class experience to our Guests, but also to our Team Members. Wind Creek is a Purpose driven company and as such, we aspire to make a positive impact in the lives of people—including our Guests, our Community and most importantly, our Team Members.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical plan*
- Dental plan
- VSP vision plan
- 401(k) savings plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee dining rooms
- Career training and planning
- Quarterly incentive bonuses
- Employee fitness centers with on-staff trainers*
*Not available at all locations
- View our career openings, find the best fit for your skill set, and apply online.
- If you meet the right qualifications, a recruiter will reach out and set up any required testing and interviews (depending on the position, interviews can be conducted in person, on the phone, or virtually).
- After interviewing, if you’re selected for an offer, the recruiter will contact you and make an official offer.
- Once accepted, you’ll be scheduled for pre-employment. Pre-employment consists of completing new hire paperwork, completing a gaming license application and if applicable, having a wardrobe fitting. All Team Members must have the ability to obtain and maintain a gaming license(s).
- After successful completion of pre-employment, you’ll be scheduled for orientation.
- Orientation is the official start of employment, where we’ll address company policies and expectations. Team Members are paid while in orientation (their normal rate of pay). It lasts for three days (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday).
- After completing orientation, you’ll start work at your new position.
Types of Jobs
- Food & Beverage
- Information Technology
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
Complaints about the recruitment or selection process for employment should be directed in writing to office of the President and CEO of Wind Creek Hospitality Authority.